When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Beginning...

Welcome, first of all, to my blog specifically for my book series, When The Dead Came. So far it has 7 or 8 books and thinking of continuing on with it until I kill off all the survivors. But likely won't stop there. If you're new to this, then you'll be one of the first to learn some interesting things about my book series that I haven't shared elsewhere yet. I began the series back in 2008 and haven't stopped writing since then. For the front cover of the first book, the background was Photoshopped in, I won't lie about that, but the hand on the front cover was actually my own that I had done makeup efx on back then. It's actually my first makeup work I ever attempted and how I did it was with limited supplies 'cause I didn't have the money to get the things that other people and professionals use. I ended up using squares of toilet paper, red lip gloss I didn't wear, foundation I didn't use, black ink pen, q-tips, makeup brushes that had came with a makeup set I had received for Christmas. With all that, the results looked pretty good for my first try:


Was quite happy for myself. Nothing actually gave me the idea to begin this series, by nothing, I mean no zombie films or books. It was just what came to mind one day and then I grabbed up a pencil, my notebook, and began writing from then on out. The book series follows a group of survivors who meet up over time, both good and bad people. And if I had to choose favorites, I'd say my favorite characters don't join the series until the 6th book. Don't know who your favorite (s) would be if you read the series. So far, only the first book is available online for a small price. It's available on Amazon for Kindle and available at CreateSpace.com as paperback. Check them out at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KNQYS0O  and at  https://www.createspace.com/4831456



Amazon Kindle Prices:
U.S. - $2.99
IN -   175.00
UK - £1.83
DE - EUR 2,68
FR - EUR 2,68
ES - EUR 2,68
IT - EUR 2,68
JP - ¥ 305
BR - R$ 6,65 
CA - CDN$ 3.25
MX - $38.44
AU - $3.99


And of course, Amazon tells taxes apply where applicable

Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate