When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Found The Cover Drawing

Hello and hope everyone is enjoying their night (or morning, for my friends overseas). Been busy writing still and good news, I finally found the sketch book with the cover drawing for the last two, When It Ends/Survive. So I am back to working on the cover.
What makes this cover special? It's drawn. The first three covers were photos of my actual zombie makeup efx I did myself, which are viewable on my Instagram. I also have been drawing the cover for sometime now and should be done soon. It will be revealed when the book is ready for purchase.
Plenty will be revealed in the last two books as well as plenty of characters deaths/demise.
Oh, also will share some "interesting" facts about the series. If you're interested in facts. Soon there will be a free promotion to Apocalypse World/Survive, as well as When The Dead Came 1 & 2. That's all for now, just checking in on here. As promised, here is a small sample of When It Ends/Aftermath:

Back in her "home", she dropped down onto her knees and dug through the bag, taking out the Eagle AE that she kept from Cleveland's SGO. The stranger ran into the room and she pointed the gun at him. The guy raised his hands, still holding his gun.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate