When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Monday, July 11, 2016

When The Dead Came 1 & 2 Free Promotion

Working again and thought I would do a little announcement that When The Dead Came 1 & 2 is available on Amazon free beginning today through the 16th. Limited Time. No special occasion,but thought I would do a promotion while I am thinking about it.
You have any questions about characters or actually like the books? Feel free to send a message. If I have any fans or close enough to fans, then I would like to connect and who knows, maybe start a new website just for that purpose, haha.
I can be contacted by email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I would say Google Plus, but I'm hardly on there.
It is available in the first book,but I'll go ahead and share anyways.
Twitter: ariana21lp
Instagram: Ariana9125
Facebook: Ariana Margaret Torralba, as well as the page When The Dead Came
Trying to get my ducks in a row here and I think I'm doing well.
Below is the free promotion, soon Apocalypse World/Survive will be available for free.

Love
Ariana

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HJF7V3W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate