When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Saturday, October 15, 2016

No Paperback Available

I'm sorry to say that there will not be a printed paperback for When It Ends/Aftermath. Createspace is still not working like it had for the other books, it claims you can upload the file in PDF and docx. Both will not work. With the docx version, it only uploads 168 pages and then cuts off. And with PDF, it claims it cannot read it. I'm not sure what else to do to make it work.
So, I think I will try something different. I plan on writing it all out on paper. And since I don't have access to a printer or a copy machine, this will be a unique thing here. I think I will write at least 10 by hand and make them available for purchase. So, it will be a rare opportunity that I'm doing for those interested in receiving a hand written version of When It Ends/Aftermath.
Interested? Then please, send an email requesting one.
To make it better, for these first 10 I'm gonna write out, I will not charge any money. Hell, I could even add a personal message. Guess make this into the first Giveaway I have ever done (short from the free week for them on Amazon), except this will be different.
Just email me at ana_25michael2014@outlook.com
If you want to take advantage of this.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate