When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Setback

Good day everyone again. I'm just posting to let you know that there was a minor setback in When It Ends/Aftermath. I usually release it through Createspace, but unfortunately, they kept messing up. It would only upload up to 168 pages and they didn't upload the cover right. So instead of Createspace, the book will be available on Amazon very soon. It'll be on Kindle (maybe even paperback) for $3.00 and $0.99 through Amazon Kindle Matchbook.
Through Amazon Kindle, it will be available in all countries and many languages. I got to see a preview of the book, it will have 3,678 pages, be about .38 MB I believe.
For the release, it will be available in the U.S. in 24 hours and available in other countries in 48 hours.
Thank you for your patience.
Haha, I was thinking if it didn't work on Amazon Kindle, then my next solution was going to write copies out by hand and sell them that way.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate