When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Little Free Time To Share

Taking a break for a bit from working on Survive. If you learned anything about me, you may have gotten it that for my writing process, I like to have coffee and listen to music. I know I can't be the only one, but when writing, I like to listen to certain music genres. It's kind of like a "sound track" to my writing that fits the mood.
If When The Dead Came series had an actual sound track, it would consist of rock and metal music. While writing, I set up a playlist, and in the playlist for my series, there are songs by: Linkin Park (The Catalyst), Chevelle (Get Some), Korn (Narcissistic Cannibal), Mushroomhead (Simple Survival), In This Moment (Sick Like Me), Muse (Take A Bow), Deuce (Bad Attitude), 30 Seconds To Mars (The Kill), System Of A Down (Suggestions), Avenged Sevenfold (Tonight The World Dies), Marilyn Manson (The Nobodies), Tool (Sober), A Perfect Circle (Judith), Nine Inch Nails (Survivalism), Hollywood Undead (Been To Hell), Breaking Benjamin (Blow Me Away), Three Days Grace (Get Out Alive) and so on.
Paradise Lost and When They Come For Me are pretty good songs.
But I'm just passing the time here. Any other interesting songs that you think could fit into a zombie based film or book? Or would you agree with me that rock and metal are great choices?

Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate