When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Checking In

Good afternoon and hope your day is going well. Having some coffee and about to continue working on Survive and then it'll be ready to be released. Have an entire stack of papers and notebooks that are in need of a binder or a filing cabinet one day.
I guess out of the series, Survive will have the most surprises.
Also, just to let everyone know, the website I created back in 2014 can't be updated. My laptop is still not working plus don't have internet access. The site I created it on does not support my phone (device as it read), so someday in the future, it will be updated.
If you read the little bit I shared from Survive, then you know Avery ends up alone. Will be sharing more later. For now, thought I would post and share whatever I'm thinking. Gonna enjoy coffee, listen to music, and begin writing again.

Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate