When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Welcome Back!

Hello everyone! It has certainly been a long time. Have to do all my promoting on my phone and I realize how hard it is to do that. Anyways, you may have noticed the link below this post. Well, I have rewritten the first two books. Basically the same, but with more, pretty much like the "uncut" version like a movie. I have added more detail, a bit more violence, and a lot more language use.
Are there any new characters? No, not yet anyways. The main characters have remained as always: Holly, Avery, Jenny, Keith, and the brothers Justin and Alex. This book is a second edition, very simply titled When The Dead Came 1 & 2. It's like a two in one book.
So join the survivors as they learn to survive in a virus ridden world, meet the first survivalist group they meet (the SGO, Survivalist Group of Ohio), and yes, I gave in and added a little bit of romance. Don't worry though, it won't always be in the series, it will still be more of an apocalyptic setting and not a romance setting. Hope you enjoy and I will be back to posting as often as possible.
Oh, and coming soon, another double release: Apocalypse World/Survive. (Survive hasn't been released nor shared with you yet, but I will be sharing a few lines from that particular book).


Thanks!!
Ariana






https://www.createspace.com/6359550

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate